· All products are meticulously carried out directly from production to inspection and packaging, and due to the characteristics of accessory processing, slight scratches and darkening caused by emulsification are not defective products. (This is an unavoidable part of the plating process, not a defect, so if you are sensitive, please purchase it with reference to this point.)
· Natural stone products may have unique stains, inclusions, size differences, and scratches.
This is a characteristic of natural stone and is not considered defective.
· Some natural stone products may discolor, lose gloss and weaken durability when exposed to moisture.
It is not recommended to be worn during hand washing, sauna, leisure activities, or sleeping.
· Since the file used in natural stone is a consumable material with elasticity, it is recommended to replace it periodically before it wears out.
· Silver products may be discolored by the external environment (moisture, air exposure, cosmetics, etc.).
In case of discoloration, you can manage it with silver cleaning solution and polishing cloth.
· There may be minor scratches, dents, and solder marks during the manufacturing process. This is not considered defective.
· When not in use, wipe it with a soft cloth and store it in a sealed pack to prevent discoloration and maintain durability.
· In general, all metal products are weak against water and moisture. Be careful not to let the product come into contact with water during sauna / swimming pool / face wash / shower. Please understand that discoloration due to careless management does not fall under various compensation reasons such as exchange/refund.